For decades, the Radkowski family has built enduring relationships with hundreds of families across the Elk County community through their engagement in and support of community organizations. Their selfless gifts of time, talent, and treasure have helped ensure that the region remains a fine place to live.
- Saint Marys Lions Club
- United Way, Past-President
- Saint Marys Water Authority Board
- Kiwanis Club, Past-President
- Recipient of American Legion Distinguished Service Certificate
- Saint Marys/Benzinger Township Consolidation Committee
- Instrumental in starting the original Saint Marys Bavarian Festival
- Served as local leaders for Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America
- Hyett-Palma Saint Marys Downtown Blueprint Committee
- Saint Marys Memorial Park’s Creative Playland Committee
- Elk County Regional Hospital Auxiliary
- Elk County Fair Board
- Sacred Heart Parish, Financial Committee
- Sacred Heart Association of Parents and Educators (SHAPE)
- Elk County Footlighters
- Board Member of Elk Haven Nursing Home
- Board Member of Penn Highlands Elk
Lou Radkowski served Elk County as County Coroner for 24 years, and in 2009 held the office of President of the Pennsylvania State Coroners Association, ensuring proper procedures and protocols were in place across the state.
Since our foundation we have enjoyed cooperative relationships with other funeral directors in the community. It has been our privilege to offer our resources to them when needed, and our good fortune to be able to turn to them when our own resources were stretched. We understand, after all, that we join in one common purpose, to help see our neighbors through difficult times of loss.